1) CUSTOMER JOURNEY WORKSHOPS
When you run your own business often the big picture slips because you’re busy dealing with the details. My customer workshop session will show you things from the eyes of your customer, as we work together to map the key stages of every transaction from start to finish.
As business owners, typically we get caught up in our own internal experience of dealing with our customers and rarely consider what it might be like for them? According to research by MyCustomer 2018, a third of businesses do not map out the customer journey. This is a huge missed opportunity to deliver a better experience and build customer loyalty to your company (knowledge that will make your business flourish).
Mapping your customer journey will:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Reduce customer turnover
- Improve profitability
- Reduce poor customer reviews
- Increase referrals from existing customers
The workshop is a unique chance for you to evaluate every aspect of this journey, both internally and externally, giving you the knowledge to take business decisions and be confident these are not based on assumptions.
How it works
I will come to you and facilitate a bespoke workshop solely for you and your team. Think of me as your second pair of eyes and the ‘tell me why?’ person.
Here is what a customer journey workshop includes:
- Customer journey workshop – half day (4 hour session suitable for up to 3 team members) or full day (7 hour session for between 4 and 10 team members). The workshop can be delivered via zoom or in person and at a time to suit you
- A post workshop report that details helpful recommendations and next steps
- Two post workshop review sessions- great for defining next steps and staying on track
Investment costs: from £749